Offshore Survival Training Facilities
Our Offshore Survival Training Facilities is comprised of the Training Facility(TF) and Lifeboat Facility(LF). The Training Facility has essential equipment for Sea Survival training. (i.e. Lifejackets, Life rafts, a Water Entry Diving Platform, HUET etc.)
Training Facility’s primary equipment
- Training Pool (Width 14m x Length 14m x Depth 5m)
- HUET (METS TM)
- Life rafts (Marine, Aviation)
- Water Entry Diving Platform for evacuation training
- First Aids / CPR / AED, etc.
Lifeboat Facility’s primary equipment
- Lifeboat (Davit System)(Bottom left)
- Lifeboat (Free Fall System)(Bottom right)
- Fast Rescue Craft, etc.